What I can do for you (which is different from most web design agencies)
- Help you work out your ‘unique selling proposition’ – the special strengths you have, which set you apart from your competitors. (I’ll help you pinpoint strengths you probably weren’t even aware you possessed!) This means you’ll no longer be worried about your competitors because you’ll know clearly why you are different from them – and why people should do business with you.
- Help you write the text for your website so it is clear and persuasive, so you get maximum response.
- Help you choose the right testimonials to establish your credibility and convince buyers. (If you don’t have any strong testimonials, I’ll show you how to get them.)
- If your budget allows, I’ll show you how to use video on your website to powerful effect. (Video, when done correctly, is proven to boost a website’s response rate enormously.)
- Your website will have state-of-the-art navigation and graphics, and will be optimised for the search engines.
- Your site will be built with a content management system, which allows you to continually update it easily. If you are selling products directly from your site, you will get a secure, very easy to use shopping cart.
- Ongoing fine-tuning of your website free of charge for 30 days post-launch.
- Can you compare your website proudly to those considered the best in your business?
- Is your website bringing in a steady stream of inquiries and sales, each week, and is it working as a prime source of new business?
- Does your website establish you as a thought leader in your industry?
If you’re a well-established business, it’s time for you to move up to the image that befits your place in the market. If you’re new, I’ll help you to “fast track” your entry and start at the top in terms of visibility and credibility. And for both situations, it’s always a great time to build and improve your brand.