During this month I’m offering a free Google AdWords audit – i.e. if you have an AdWords account and it’s not performing as well as you’d like, get in touch and I’ll give you an honest assessment.
If you are like most kiwi business owners, you have a love/hate affair with AdWords – particularly if you’re trying to run your own AdWords campaigns in-house. You risk having a large hole burned in your credit card very fast, with little or no return.
If you feel like you’re sinking money into AdWords and still waiting for it to really work for you, then I can help.
AdWords can work like magic when it’s done the right way, but it takes time and expertise to figure it out.
What’s Included In The AdWords Audit?
The free audit will look at:
- Campaign Structure (how your ad groups are set up to maximise effectiveness)
- Keywords (whether you are using the best keywords, or missing some keywords, and how they are being used -i.e. broad, exact and phrase matches.
- Your Ads (well-written ads can skyrocket your click through rates so you need to split test several to find the “winners”)
- Daily Budget (are you spending enough to generate results for your campaigns?)
- Conversions – and cost-per-conversions (this is the bottom line. Clicks are useless unless they result in people taking action).
If you want to take advantage of the free AdWords Audit, call 03 377 3637 or use the form at the top of this page.